At 2 km from the wonderful Trabocchi’s Coast from the coast with the "Blue Flag", from the "Safari Zoo d'Abruzzo" and the historical center of the country honored as one of the "beautiful villages of Italy", the farm holiday Villa Vetiche is set amongst vineyards and olive trees, an oasis of peace and relax.
Immersed in the green rediscover the pleasure of sleeping cradled in the gentle peace of the countryside, interrupted only by the singing of birds where you can enjoy with spouses Nicola and Silvana the typical products of the territory.
Accommodations and Services in Agriturismo Villa Vetiche
The residence Villa Vetiche is new structure made up of three beautiful apartments with independent entrances. These are equipped with: dining room and kitchen on the first floor with the necessary furniture and utensils, on the second floor double bedrooms and bathrooms, fireplace, heating, hair dryer and linen. The materials and furnishings are of high quality standard, providing a pleasant environment in which to stay.
The residence is equipped with: gazebo used for cooking at the disposal of guests for pleasant evenings in the company (a wood oven and barbecue), Biking, laundry, garden for relaxing, playground and parking lot, the complex is completely fenced.
Apartments: Venere: 4 people - 2 bedrooms (1 double + 1 matrimonial) Maiella: 5 / 6 persons - 2 bedrooms (1 triple + 1 matrimonial) Trabocco: 6 people - 3 bedrooms (two matrimonial on two levels + 1 double)
Sport: Fishing, Tennis
Wellness: Thermal baths nearby, Massages
Internal Services: Acces Internet, Communal television, TV in room, Wifi, Heating, Daily cleaning, Final cleaning
Educational activities: Educational activities, Guided tour of the farm
Courses: Courses Other, Courses Cuisine
Ceremonies: Ceremonies, Meeting rooms
External services: Barbecue, Rental Boats, Rental Bikes, Car park, Park, Tent sites, Plots for Camper, Beach
Experiences: Cycle tourism, Winter sports, Trekking, Shopping, Religious pilgrimages, Romantic escape, Family & Children, Art and Culture, Food and Wine, Wellness, Eco Frendly
The area enjoys a breathtaking view: on the one side you can admire the "Majella" (30 Km), on the other the "Gran Sasso" (80 Km) and another the sea, with a peak headlands, beaches and bays where is beautiful escape and take refuge in touch with nature yet untouched.
How to protect this bay full of history is the imposing and impressive Abbey of San Giovanni in Venere.
Depart from various nature trails leading to the sea or San Giovanni in Venere that you can do on foot, on horseback or, for the most experienced, bike, always for lovers of the numerous bike paths on both the coast and in' hinterland.
The house, upon request, arrange:
• Guided tours on the "Trabocchi" with the possibility to dinner on them from June to September ... a unique experience!
• Guided tours to the wineries,the mills and dairy in the area where the little ones can hear the donkey ..
• Dinners on the basis of typical products to the rediscovery of the ancient traditions of the area
• Cooking Course
• collaborate with the gym "Sport & Fitness" in Fossacesia (5 Km from) where our guests can enjoy the pool and its courses and to keep fit, participate in other courses offered by the center.
• Fishing Tourism
• Fishing on the sea (2 km) and lakes (20 km)
• Horse riding (10 km) and a small riding school (200 m)
• Tennis (3 km)
• Golf (15 km)
• Caramanico Terme (30 km)
• Water park "Aqualand" in Vasto
• Safari Zoo d'Abruzzo
• The cities of art like Lanciano with the Eucharistic Miracle
• The Train of the Valley which, with its itineraries, you will know the region
• Castles in the Province (14) in particular that of Roccascalegna
• The hermitages of Abruzzo (90)
• Parco Nazionale della Maiella (30 km) with caves, oases, waterfalls and villages perched
• The Archeological Museum like in Chieti where there is the "Warrior of Capestrano"
• Tremiti Islands
• Caves of Cavallone
There are many festivals and folk events that brighten your evenings as the "Mastrogiurato" on September.
Where we areWe are at 2km from the sea on the Costa dei Trabocchi in Abruzzo, one of the most beautiful regions of Italy, located in central Italy precisely in Rocca San Giovanni in the province of Chieti. With about two hours can be reached Rome Naples, Bari and Ancona.