Via Migliara 51 km. 3,200, n°1565
04016 Sabaudia (Latina)
Type: Farmhouse accommodation Geographical Location: Sea Accommodations:
n°11 Double bed room. Total Guests 33
The farm-holiday Sabaudia is inserted in a very painstaking park of 7.000 m² with forest trees, flowerbed full of flowers and great meadows completely to disposal of our guests.
In summertime here from May to September, to dive into our clear sea, you can take your pick among the high sandy dunes of Sabaudia, the rocks of Circeo and the crowded beaches of Sperlonga and Terracina. In 2003 to the Sabaudia and Sperlonga Sea has been assigned the name of 'Bandiera blu d'Europa' ('blue flag of Europe').
Accommodations and Services in Agriturismo Sabaudia
We have eleven double bedrooms. They are all furnished with care and fitted with bathrooms having shower and independent entry. The steady breeze of the sea, refreshed by the passing of the Circeo through the forest, ensure an agreeable microclimate felt still more when after the sunset the breeze changes its direction coming downhill.
Sport: Bowling green, Ping-Pong
Internal Services: Air conditioning, Wifi, Heating, Daily cleaning
Ceremonies: Ceremonies, Meeting rooms
External services: Car park
Built in 1934, at the beginning of the Pontina reclamation, it has been renovated, keeping the original look and creating all around a very great wooden garden.
The characteristic drawing room with the fireplace, the shed of the farmhouse and the little square between the two buildings make the whole complete and extreme agreeable.
The agricultural activities base on the cultivations of vegetables, in greenhouse or open field, with biological certificates and without any use of chemical products and pesticide. An installation of apiary with production of a delicious honey of eucalyptus makes our production complete.
Where we areLocated into the National Park of Circeo, between Rome and Naples, it makes up the ideal point of departure for itineraries of remarkable landscape and historical interest, so in an unexpected surprising way numerous that we feel agreeably engaged at least one week, in a zone, which enjoys the agreeable mild climate the whole year.
Already one kilometre before the farm you may plunge into the forest, the most extended one among those on the plain in Italy, crossed by paths practicable on foot or by bicycle. Over the wood, only about 10 km away, you will find the sea with the high sandy dunes. A long series of interesting destinations can be reached in about one quarter of an hour by car.
- The thermal baths of Domiziano dating from the I. Century A.D., on the shores of the Sabaudia Lake;
- The promontory of Circeo, with panoramic paths for excursions between the sky and the sea and about dozens of caverns.
- Terracina and the wonderful panorama from the temple of Jupiter (I. Century A.D.)
- Sperlonga and the cavern of Tiberius.
- The abbey of Fossanova, a splendid Cistercian gothic architecture.
- The medieval small village of Sermoneta with the majestic castle of the XIII. Century and the abbey of Valvisciolo.
- The garden of Ninfa, one of the most important botanical garden of Italy.
- The island of Ponza, which you can reach after one hour of navigation from the Circeo.
- These are only some of the nearest locations, besides Sabaudia of course, a new town built in 1934 and an example of a rationalist architecture.