Agriturismo Il Roseto
Strada Squadre 2 pod 749 58100 Grosseto (Grosseto)
: Farmhouse accommodation
Surrounded by the Maremma countryside where the air is clean and the blue sky
are the masters stands the Farm Rose Garden, ideal for a holiday close to nature and close to the sea Castiglione della Pescaia and Marina di Grosseto.
In our Farmhouse you can enjoy the healthy country life and Our natural products: wine and oil of our production and beef of our breeding.
The farmhouse “Il roseto” consists of a finely restored farmhouse from which were obtained 4 apartments, surrounded by a 3000mq garden 3000mq, with a 6x12 meters swimming pool, suitably equipped.
Two rooms apartment: “Rosa Antico” and “White Cream” with disabled access
Composed of a large double bedroom, bathroom with shower, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed. The apartments can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child. The “White cream” apartment is also equipped for disabled people.
Three rooms apartment: “Beige”, “Sage Green”
Composed of 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower, living room with kitchenette and sofa bed. The apartment can accommodate 4 adults and 2 children.
All the apartments have independent entrance and garden, with a large and airy veranda, and are equipped with table and chairs, barbecue, air conditioning, swimming pool and satellite tv.
Swimming pool, Pets allowed, Local products, Credit Cards accepted, Playground, Disabled
Mountain Bike, Trekking
Air conditioning, Final cleaning, Heating, TV sat
Guided tour of the farm
Barbecue, Rental Bikes, Car park, Park
An ideal place for recreation of children, who will the opportunity to become familiar with all of our animals: dogs, cats, polli.E most fortunate to be able happen to attend one of the most beautiful spectacles that nature grant: the birth of a calf.
All this in a beautifully restored farmhouse, complete with swimming pool and a large garden full of roses, in which each apartment will also be provided with garden, veranda Barbecue and air conditioning.
The farmhouse has s a large garden with pine forest, swimming pool equipped with sunbeds and showers, laundry and ironing facilities and bikes to rent.
The weekly change of linen is included in the price, for further changes an additional charge of Euro 8.00 will apply per change.
• Marina di Grosseto with its sandy beaches;
• Castiglione della Pescaia, where the coastline offers sandy (some with dunes) and unique beaches such as Roccamare, or reefs, stunning views and locations suitable for diving such as the Rocchette;
• The coast is windy and suitable for water-sport activities as Surfing, Wind-surfing, sailing and kite-surf;
• Cala Violina, the famous beach where the sand has Caribbean colours and has a curious feature! It "sounds"!!!.
Natural Parks and wetlands
• “Parco dell'Uccellina”, which extends on the hills between the river Ombrone and the coastline preceding the Argentario, is rich in cultural and especially naturalistic itineraries for the protection and enhancement of the local wild life.
• The “Diaccia Botrona”, a park surrounding the remains of a roman lake Prile which during the Middle Ages became marshy area, which is recognized in Europe for the conservation, protection and enhancement of the swamp areas and its ecosystems;
• Park of the Tuscan archipelago, rich in marine flora and fauna with spectacular and unique backdrops.
• Castiglione della Pescaia;
• Vetulonia rich in archaeological Etruscan-Roman ruins;
• Tirli, at a height of 400 meters above the sea, surrounded from green spots and in chestnut trees woods;
• Punta Ala with its ancient towers and the distinctive turistic harbor.
Historical and cultural routes
• Vetulonia: archaeological excavations dating back to Etruscan and Roman age with ancient settlements and necropolis. "I. Falchi" museum which contains part of the relics and jewels recovered in the excavations;
• Archaeological site Roselle: few kilometers away from Grosseto, the site consists of excavations of the Roman period, where it is possible to visit most of the buildings of the ancient city (the street, a forum, workshops and people houses) and the splendid amphitheater where in summer, numerous performances take place;
• Archaeological site of Cosa: close to Ansedonia, Argentario peninsula, the site consists of excavations of Etruscan-Roman age, where it is possible to visit most of the buildings of the ancient city and the museum where many of the ancient artifacts are collected;
• Archaeological Museum of Grosseto, which brings together the exhibits and the testimony of ancient and medieval history of the Maremma.
• Wineroutes of Colli di Maremma grouping the Doc of Capalbio, Bianco di Pitigliano, the Parrina and the DOCG of Morellino di Scansano;
• Wineroute Montecucco Doc;
• Wineroute Doc Monteregio di Massa Marittima.