COZY BY NATURE
...WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR HOLIDAY
Type: Farmhouse accommodation
Geographical Location: Hill
Accommodations: n°1 3.beds room , n°1 Two-roomed flat , n°3 Three-roomed flat . Total Guests 18
The ancient farm Banditella is plunged in the incontaminated nature of Northern Maremma of Grosseto in the town of Cinigiano, 350 metres on the sea. The town is the centre of the DOC of wine Montecucco.
The farm offers a quiet and relaxed stay in three traditionally furnished apartments.
Banditella is a place where you feel at home, where you can enjoy a meal full of gaiety and good things or you can just relax.
The farm can accommodate the gast in three bright apartments with separated front doors, private garden equipped with table and chairs.
All the rooms have TV-sat and phones.
"Il Roseto" , (4-6 people), is composed of 2 double rooms, possibility of other 2 beds, bathroom and large living-room with visible kitchen.
"Le Acacie", (4-8 people), features 2 large double bedrooms, possibility of other 4 beds, 2 bathrooms and kitchen.
"L'Uliveto", (6-12 people), is composed of 1 large double bedroom with bathroom, 1 quadruple bedroom, possibility of other 6 beds, 1 living-room of 60mq with kitchen and bright bathroom.
You'll have a wonderful wiew on the hills from the outdoor swimming-pool of metres 12x6, equipped with roman stairs, hydromassage, swimming against the current, comfortable sunbeds and deck chairs, gazebo for relax and for reading.
The farm produces extra-virgin olive oil IGP of Tuscany.
From the farm you can reach:
• Villa Banfi, Montalcino and Montepulciano (for the lovers of good wine)
• The thermal baths of Petriolo, Saturnia and Bagno Vignoni
• The National Park “Uccellina” for the lovers of bird-watching, the wildlife park of Monte Labbro , the Oasis WWF of Argentario
• The wonderful seaside resorts of Porto Ercole, Talamone, Porto S. Stefano, Marina di Grosseto, Castiglione della Pescaia
• The Etruscan archaeological sites of Roselle , Vetulonia and Sovana
• The health resort of Monte Amiata
• The papal stylish city of Pienza
• S. Antimo's Abbey
• The Museum-House of Monticello Amiata
• The town of Seggiano with his ancient olives